This article provides the following information to provide better idea on the costs of drug rehabs in several locations in the United States
1) A survey study of the average cost involving private addiction treatment method programs, 2) Example of prices from a number of the country’s best identified facilities (as you will notice, prices can be different dramatically), and 3) Information about finding discounted, cost-free or sliding level payment programs.
Common Private Addiction Therapy Costs
Open Heads Consulting released some sort of survey study in February 2011, for the average costs involving services for forty four private treatment services. They found that:
- Medical detox averaged $1, 707 per day
- 28-day residential treatment method programs averaged $19, 067
- 10-week extensive outpatient programs averaged $6, 863
- Wellness Resource Center: Boca Raton, Fla. – $14, 250 for four weeks
- Behavioral Health on the Palm Beaches: Over Florida – $12, 000 to 20, 000
- The Texas House Experience: Deerfield Seaside, Fla. – $17, 500 per thirty day stay
- The Hanley Center: West Palm Seaside, Fla. $24, 1000
- Palm Partners Retrieval Center: Delray Seaside, Fla. – $19, 500 per 30 day stay
- Recovery Road: The Company Beach Gardens, Fla. – $18, 000 per 30 day stay
- The Treatment Center: Lake Worth, Fla. – $21, 000 per 30 day stay
- The Watershed: Boca Raton as well as Boynton Beach, Fla. – $16, 000 per 30 day stay
What About Reduced Addiction Treatment – Can it exist? How to locate It?
Listed below are 2 facts:
- Quality addiction treatment cost tons of money (doctors and therapists and all the other staff required, don’t come cheap)
- Investing in top quality addiction treatment saves you money in the long run (decreased health-care prices, better performance and productivity at work, decreased spending on drugs and liquor, etc.)
So from an economic viewpoint, paying for treatment is smart, even if it costs a lot.
But what if you don’t have an insurance plan and you can’t pay for it?
Well, you can probably still find an outstanding program. Consider the subsequent facts, taken in 2008 National Study on Drugs and Health
- 60% off the people who acquired addiction treatment in 2007 had no medical care insurance of any kind
- More than three quarters of substance abuse facilities offer discounted as well as free treatment to people struggling to pay full cost. (76. 3% of all substance abuse treatment facilities deliver at least some sort of payment assistance)
Greater than 13 000 American substance abuse treatment programs surveyed:
- 4% offer free treatment to all or many clients
- 10. 5% offer free treatment for some clients
- 37. 8% offer free treatment for some clients and furthermore offer treatment on a sliding cost scale linked to your income
- 24% do not offer free treatment but offer treatment on a sliding cost scale linked to your income
- Only 23. 7% offer free treatment with no sliding cost level (no discounted treatment method at all)
In case you lack health insurance plan and cannot find the money for full-price treatment, to find free or sliding scale substance abuse treatment services:
- Visit SAMHSA’s Drug abuse Treatment Facility Locator
To make use select ‘Payment Assistance Options’ when searching for treatment
The Selling price of Sober Dwelling Homes (Transitional Housing)
Sober Living Homes is an attractive option if you are in certain situations, such as:
- Those completing a stay at a primary care capability (rehab) and searching for a safe and supportive environment to carry on recovery
- People attending addiction treatment when using outpatient basis
- Individuals leaving the modifications system
The cost of your sober living can consist of a few hundred to some thousand dollars each month, depending largely for the amenities and services in the town.
Inexpensive houses, such as those following your Oxford House style, work as non-profit rent-sharing liquor free zones, and therefore these types involve housing that provide very affordable living agreements available anywhere.